Friday, October 29, 2010

looking for contributors

Like many, I am interested in covering several kinds of sports especially Baseball, Football, and basketball because I know them best. However, there is only a certain amount of time in a day and I seldom get to write all I think of.
This is where you come in!
Because this blog is from a blindness perspective, I'm especially looking for writers who are blind or visually impaired but this is not required.
Anyone with sport knowledge is welcome.
Weather you'd like to write about pro sports or college, it is all up to you.
You can cover any sport you'd like as long as the articles are written in English.
Just stick to basic rules IE no flaming and under no circumstances any racial content.
I think this blog would be much better if there were a team of us instead of just one guy who tends to ramble a bit too much.
To start writing with us or to get more info, please contact me at:
ryan.perdue@gmail.com
I am also on twitter http://twitter.com/ryanrain

No comments: